segunda-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2009

THE IRRESISTIBLE OLD MAN

Raul Claudio Baptista


I have to make arrangements. My wife, Roseli insists that I do not ever stop. To play I say: Love, women do not love me anyway. If I lose weight too, alas will grab me in the street. As this is a joke smile always. Today, seeing that had increased my weight, I decided to walk even looking at the clock that marked midnight. My city is small and I see no danger in walking at midnight.
Well, I went outside started walking, I saw a place with many ornaments of Santa Claus. I stopped for a while and when I walk, trea girls asking me about the schedule. Said. twenty-five minutes AM. One of them asked me: Do not you love to do? Om even a blowjob? Of course I said no. They went, I was stunned. I walked a mile back to my house. My wife was in bed reading the Bible. I jokingly said, "You always look at what I mean? It was just leaving, even after losing a few kilos girls do not give me peace. We laughed a lot, I take a shower and went to sleep.



2 comentários:

Emerson Batista disse...

KKKKKKKK...

Cuidado...lembra da história da bicicleta aonde foi parar?
Esta caminhada pode ser pior...o esforço físico...rsrsrs

www.emersonbatista.blogspot.com

Martins Oliveira disse...

Roseli needs to take care with you; heavier men give pleasure in double…
Yours faithfully.